Updated 8/4 /2019 HELP DESK
(Help Desk is Open 24/7)
RMC FM Noon Lectures
WebEx and Outlook Instructions for remote access
1) How do I view the Outlook Monthly Calendar on my laptop?
First, add the Calendar to your Outlook Calendars. Go to Outlook
Click on “Calendar” at the bottom of the page
In the left column, right click on “My Calendar”
then “Add Calendar” from “Address Book”
Go to “Global Address List”
Type “RHMC.CAL FM Residency Lecture” and double click it, then click “ok”
Go back to “Calendar” at the bottom of the page, open up “My Calendars”, and
Check the box in front of “RHMC.CAL FM Residency Lecture”
The monthly lecture calendar should now be visible.
2) How do I populate my personal calendar with each day’s noon lecture topic/speaker?
Outlook email invites are sent to your hca outlook email box on a regular basis prior to the scheduled lecture. The email will be titled:
ACCEPT each email lecture invite
Once you have ACCEPTED the lecture, it will populate your personal outlook calendar
3) How do I obtain the WebEx App for my smart phone?
Go to the App Store on your smart phone
Search for “WebEx”
Choose “Cisco WebEx Meetings” and download
The app looks like this:
4) How do I remotely connect to each lecture?
5) Links to each lecture are sent to you in advance by email. The contents of the email will look like this:
Join WebEx meeting Click this link on your laptop, or its posted web address on your smart phone, and “join” the meeting.
You will not need the password below if you use
use the US numbers at the top of the directory.
Once you are
connected to WebEx you will be asked to enter the pass code below:
Welcome to WebEx! Please contact Beverly or Tracey at 276-7650 if have